Gregg Electric believes in preventative measures when it comes to safeguarding your home. For that reason, we have started the Service Partner programs. As a Service Partner with Gregg Electric, you will receive:
- PEACE OF MIND - Automatic inspecting, adjusting and cleaning of your electrical service and fixtures keeps them operating at peak trouble-free efficiency. Potential problems are spotted before they cause trouble.
- COMPETENT EXPERTS AT YOUR SERVICE - A competent, traned, dependable staff of experts analyze your electrical needs. We work with you to schedule your service calls when convient.
- PREFERRED TREATMENT - Our Customer Plan increases the reliability of your electrical service, but should you need emergency service, you will receive preferential treatment.
- PRICE PROTECTION - Your agreement price cannot be raised during the effective dates. Prices will not be raised for following renewal periods, without first notifying you. (We charge by the job, not by the hour, so you save money)
- SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST - Our skilled experts know their business, we are licensed and insured for your protection. Rely on us and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and fair service.
- PERIODIC INSPECTIONS - We reduce the number of emergency calls by revealing potential problems that can be corrected inexpensively before causing major electrical repair bills.
- RECORDS - Our company will maintain complete records of all maintenance and repairs performed by us and will provide you with a written report upon completion of any work.
Why you need our valued Customer Protection Plan:
- Home: Inspect to current code status
- Main Electrical Panel: Inspect and test all circuit breakers for proper operation. Re-torque all electrical connections. Identify and label each branch circuit. Perform current load test on each main feed line and balance load when required.
- Lighting: Inspect and test all indoor and outdoor lighting for proper operation. Replace, free of charge, up to four standard incandescent lights (40, 60 and 100 watt) and up to two compact fluorescent lights.
- Smoke Detectors: Inspect and test, replace up to two nine volt batteries free of charge.
- Thermostats, Water Heater Elements, Timers & Dimmers: Inspect, test and adjust.
- Electronic Appliances: Inspect for surge and lightning protects.
- Electric Receptacles: Inspect and test for proper polarity, opens, shorts and grounds.
- Ground Fault Interrupt: Inspect and test safety shutdown operation.
What does this mean to you:
- The electrical code was developed as a national standard for safety. Compliance to this code goes hand in hand with your family's safety.
- Ensuring electrical connections are properly torqued, reduces the chance of an electrical fire.
- Verifying the correct quantity, size, type of wire, and termination to each circuit breaker will prevent branch circuit wiring from overheating.
- Identifying and labeling each branch circuit in the main electrical panel will allow you to quickly turn off electricity in a specific area of your home.
- Ensuring all smoke detectors are functioning properly gives you and your family advanced warning in case of a house fire.
- We will ensure the correct voltage is supplied to your major appliances, thereby extending the life of your appliance.
- Verifying that maximum wattage requirements are not exceeded will extend the life of your dimmer switches and electric timers.
- Balanced current loads at you main electrical panel help minimize power consumption and thereby reduce your operation cost.
Become a Service Partner and pay one low monthly rate for peace of mind and outstanding service. The savings that you will receive with one emergency call will pay for the entire year membership!